Following are some free top 10 SEO tools which will help you to optimize your web pages so that you can get higher positions in Google and other search engines:
1. Google Search Console – Best practices to help Google find, crawl, and index your site.
2. Keyword Planner – A free AdWords tool, Keyword Planner can also help you choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns.
3. W3C Validator – This validator checks the markup validity of Web documents in HTML, XHTML, SMIL, MathML, etc.
4. Woorank – WooRank’s easy-to-use Web-based software generates instant website reviews that offer a ton of valuable data combined with a list of comprehensive tasks.
5. Woobox – Engage your fans with Woobox promotional apps. Streamline your Facebook advertising with Woobox ad tools.
6. Screaming Frog– It allows you to quickly crawl, analyse and audit a site from an onsite SEO perspective. The tool looks for broken links, missing metadata, over-sized files and pictures, duplicate pages and internal links, just to name a few.
7. Linkquidator – Professional service for finding and removing Google unnatural links. Get rid of your bad links! Avoid Google penalty.
8. Panguin Tool 2.0 – See how Google’s algorithm updates have impacted your traffic.
9. HubSpot – Marketing Grader, that will work up a full report on how you’re doing with your marketing online.
10. Broken Link Checker – Broken links are bad for your website users and they can keep search engine spiders from your web pages. Check the links on your website with this free link checker.
What are your favorite free SEO tools? Share your recommendations in the comments.
Reference – https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-free-seo-tools-help-improve-your-site-ranking-shivani-chaudhary?trk=mp-reader-card
Contact us today for promote our website. SEO Expert.